Sunday, February 8, 2009

Inspired by Facebook?

Have you been on Facebook lately? I have. I spend more time on there than on here. I bet you've noticed that. Allora, there has been a facebook fad going around called "25 Things". A person posts 25 things about his/her life for others to read on facebook and then tags 25 people (but in my case it was 31 because I can't follow directions and just tagged as many people as I could). The tagged people then write 25 things about themselves ( you can see how this can get a little out of hand!) Time magazine did an online article about the ridiculousness of this Note-trend! I did mine (check out facebook). And now I have the outlandish (but quite attainable) goal of making a list of 25things for 25weeks! This is sad, but it should round out my time here in Salerno through July. I want to make the best of these last few weeks so stay tuned for le mie 25 cose!
un bacio!
Mai

No comments: